Hello students and parents!
We are looking forward to photographing the 2017 Ripple Effect Martial Arts student photos. We are really excited that this years pictures will take place at the Black Belt Immersion weekend!
Here are a few tips to make sure your photos are the best:
- Get a good night sleep the night before
- Ensure your uniform is cleaned and pressed ahead of time
- If wearing a shirt under your uniform, go with black or white
- Ensure all strings are tucked into gi top and pants
- Have your belt tied correctly
- Grooming: Make sure hair is pulled away from face, faces are clean, nails are cleaned up, skin is free from markings, no rubber bands on wrists
- Practice a few poses in the mirror ahead of time. We will move quickly so it's best to be prepared
- If you want to use a weapon in your pictures, know which one and how you will pose with it
Below are the forms with the information you will need. Click on the image to download and print.
We hope to see you there! Feel free to comment or contact us with any questions.
Marcus & Janie